Thursday, October 11, 2012

I watched a movie about male grooming

Recently I rented "Mansome" on Apple TV. I saw the trailer for it a while back randomly - let's be real, I probably saw it on Reddit when I was wasting several hours of my life clicking on a bunch of really stupid stuff.

Anyhoo, Mansome is a documentary done by Morgan Spurlock (Supersize Me), Jason Bateman and Will Arnett (Arrested Development - bow down to them). It's all about male grooming and what that means in culture and how it has evolved over time.

It sounds like a real snooze but I really liked it. Very funny and interesting - especially for a girl watching it. It has interviews with Adam Carolla, Paul Rudd, Zach Galifianakis, etc. They probably could have spent a little less time on the guy with the super long beard, but overall it was 90 minutes well spent.

Go to the website (mansomthemovie.com) for a list of ways to download the movie and watch the trailer below:


No comments:

Post a Comment